With the GTX060, Curtiss-Wright now offers the GTX series of electric actuators in three sizes: GTX060 (rectangular dimension 60 mm), GTX080 (80 mm) and GTX100 (100 mm).
This represents a further developed, modular and ISO-compatible addition to the proven Exlar GSX series. The GTX060 impresses with high force (max. 2.67 kN), speed (max. 1,016 mm/s), precision and repeatability. Due to the built-in motor, the design is very compact and the force density is very high, making GTX cylinders perfect for replacing hydraulic cylinders. Unlike conventional hydraulic systems, they are also easy to maintain and energy consumption is lower.
The GTX series is available in DC (48 V DC) and AC (460 V AC) versions. They are very robust and can be used in a wide range of applications in production, workpiece handling, robot-based manufacturing, but also in measuring and testing technology.
A wide range of integrable encoders and resolvers as well as other accessories extends the communication possibilities with the customer's controller as well as the mechanical integration. Another new feature - now available for all GTX actuators - is the space-saving internal anti-rotation device.
The advantages of the GTX series at a glance:
- -Modular, ISO-compatible design.
- -High-performance roller screw - 15 times longer service life compared to recirculating ball screws,
- lower shock sensitivity
- -Space-saving, internal anti-rotation device
- -Protection class IP66S (dust and water jet proof)
- -Encoder compatibility with all commercially available controllers/frequency inverters, choice between absolute
- between absolute and incremental encoders or resolvers
- -Extensive range of accessories enables various installation options for the cylinder
- -Simplified maintenance and relubrication due to removable front bearing bushes.
With the new Exlar GTX060 model, the electric actuators of this series are now available in the sizes 60 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm and cover a performance range from 2,668 N to 15,392 N.