1. data protection at a glance
The following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. For detailed information on the subject of data protection, please refer to our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details further down on this page.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you provide it to us. This may be data that you enter in a contact form, for example.
The website operator collects data about access to the site (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of access) and stores it as "server log files". They log all requests and accesses of the site visitors and record all error messages of a website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
Under certain circumstances you can assert your data protection rights against us:
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to certain types of processing activities, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. However, this revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the revocation of your consent or to the extent that the processing can be justified on another legal basis.
- Right to information: You have the right to receive information from us about your data stored by us in accordance with the rules of Art. 15 DSGVO (with restrictions according to § 34 BDSG, if applicable).
- Right to correction: Upon your request, we will correct the data stored about you in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO if it is incorrect or inaccurate.
- Right to deletion: If you wish, we will delete your data in accordance with the principles of Art. 17 DSGVO, provided that other legal regulations (e.g. legal storage obligations or the restrictions according to § 35 BDSG) or an overriding interest on our part (e.g. to defend our rights and claims) do not conflict with this.
- Right to limit processing: Taking into account the requirements of Art. 18 DSGVO, you can demand that we limit the processing of your data.
- Right of objection: You can also object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. In this case we will no longer process your data, unless we are legally entitled to refuse your objection.
- Right to data transferability: You also have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the regulations of Art. 20 DSGVO or to transfer it to a third party.
- Complaint to the data protection authority: You also have the right to complain to any competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is located. A list of the data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html. However, we recommend that you always address a complaint to our data protection officer first so that we can resolve your concern as quickly as possible in a customer-oriented manner.
For a speedy processing, we ask you to send your requests concerning the exercise of your rights in writing to the address below.
2. general notes and mandatory information
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties.
SSL- or TLS-encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders, inquiries or newsletter subscriptions that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Note on the responsible party
The person responsible for data processing on this website is
Responsible party is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
3. duration of the storage of your data
We process and store your data in principle for the duration of our contractual relationship. This also includes the initiation of a contract (pre-contractual legal relationship).
In addition, we are subject to various storage and documentation obligations, which result from the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Fiscal Code (AO), among others. The periods of retention or documentation stipulated there are up to ten years beyond the end of the contractual relationship or the pre-contractual legal relationship.
Furthermore, special legal regulations may require a longer period of retention, such as the preservation of evidence within the framework of the statutory limitation regulations. According to §§ 195 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB), the regular limitation period is three years, but limitation periods of up to 30 years may also be applicable.
If the data are no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations and rights, they are regularly deleted, unless their - temporary - further processing is necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes out of an overriding legitimate interest of the employer.
Objection to advertising mails
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested advertisement and information materials is hereby contradicted. The operators of the site expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as through spam e-mails.
4. data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of these pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The data collected is only used for statistical analysis and to improve the website. Personal surfing behavior is not evaluated by us. However, the website operator reserves the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent that they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (inventory data). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data on the use of our Internet pages (usage data) only to the extent necessary to enable or charge the user for the use of the service.
The collected customer data will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
Data transmission upon conclusion of contract for services and digital contents
We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, for example to the credit institution commissioned with the handling of payments.
A further transmission of the data is not carried out or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 letter b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you would like to receive the newsletters offered on the website, we need an e-mail address and a name (also nickname) with which you would like to be addressed in the newsletters. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for sending the requested newsletters and do not pass them on to third parties. A further processing or use of the data does not take place.
The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address as well as its use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you have provided us with for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you have cancelled your subscription.